Terms and Conditions
The terms “Seminary Hill Press,” “us,” and “we” refer to the owner of the website for the publishing firm located at 2001 W. Seminary Drive Fort Worth, Texas 76115. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Seminary Hill Press’ prior written consent.
Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Shipping prices are specified at the point of payment and are non-negotiable. Items will be shipped through the United States Post Office. Orders placed before 12 p.m. on a working business day will be shipped same day. Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipments. All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change.
It is our goal to provide the best service possible to you, our esteemed customer. If you need to return your purchase due to damage or manufacturer defect, please email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. All other returns are to be sent within 30 days of the date received to:
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Attn: Seminary Hill Press Return
2001 W. Seminary Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Please include with the product your full name as shown on the order and the order number. Once received, your refund will be promptly processed and an email confirmation sent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is used only to fulfill your specific request unless you give us permission to use it in another manner (for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists).
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
Seminary Hill Press
2001 W. Seminary Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76115